February 28, 2020
Tackle Garage Organization Like a Pro
Spring is right around the corner and you might be searching for creative ideas to organize your garage? Ocean Storage is here to help you organize your garage like a professional and to make your life a little less stressful. We made the list of most innovative and creative ideas to tackle the garage organization. Check out these ideas and maximize your garage storage space.
Garage Organization Ideas
- Make the most out of your garage space by freeing up floor space and use wall and ceiling space. Overhead sliding storage system would be perfect for Holiday items that are only pulled out once a year.
- Build a separate zone or area in your garage for all the garden tools and try to build it close to the garage door. You can install PVC pipes to your shed wall and put all your garden long-handled tools in those pipes.
- Magnetic strips can be a game-changer with your organization. It can help you clean up your work in a few moments. Install magnetic strips on your workbench or on the wall and hang all the small tools.
- Pegboards are essential for a good storage system. Pegboards are built to be strong enough to support and provide a way to store most household tools vertically.
- Install an old school locker set, and allocate one to each member of the family. Cheap old school lockers can be found on eBay for as little as $100.
Storing in Norfolk VA
Talk to our storage experts at Ocean Storage for all your organization and storage needs. In case you run out of the space while organizing your garage, shed, office or your house. Experts at Ocean Storage will help you find the perfect storage unit for all your belongings. We offer a wide variety of temperature-controlled storage units ranging from 5×5 to 10×30. So, you can store everything from a yard tool to furniture. Our storage units starting for as low as $103/month. We are also offering $1 move-in specials on most storage units.
Call us or Rent Online today!